Last Update: July 4, 2020
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. â€śPersonal informationâ€ť means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address. â€śPersonal informationâ€ť is a synonym for â€śpersonal dataâ€ť within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/6/679 of European Union (General Data Protection Regulation);
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- to whom the information is transmitted
- if applicable, the websiteâ€™s policy regarding cookies
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Mailing address
- Postal Code
- Email address
- Phone number
- FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through our Order Form, Contact Us Form and THE APP. Please note that when you sign up for THE APP you are automatically subscribed to our email list. Of course, you may opt-out at any time. There is an Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
- HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by BEST WEBSITES! BEST PRICES! located at:
1225 Northgate Cres, Oshawa, ON L1G 7C4 Canada. The host may be contacted through the website at https://bestwebsites.ca or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information we collect and process is exclusively hosted in Canada.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by submitting a request through the Contact Us form.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management â€“ person authorized
- Network surveillance software
- Automatic backup
- Username / Password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure complete security and transmission of personal information on the internent always includes risk.